Webinars & the Art of Online Engagement Bootcamp
HELPMANN ACADEMY ACTIVATE SEMINAR SERIES
With Valli Morphett, Director, Design Jam
Need to upskill your webinar and online engagement skills fast? Keen to start sharing your practice in a new way, with new audiences? This practical training bootcamp, tailored for artists and creatives, is designed to rapidly build your webinar and live streaming delivery skills and prepare you for the world of online engagement.
Join webinar guru Valli Morphett for this very special capacity building intensive program. Gain expert insights into how webinar and online based engagement can add value to your creative practice.
Over two 90 minute sessions Valli will guide you through topics such as:
- Identifying your purpose, brand, and audience
- Overview of the most common social media and webinar platforms, and streaming services
- Equipment requirements and your presentation space
- Lighting & framing
- Presentation tips
- How to nurture engagement with an online audience
- Case studies for people leading the way
- Plus much more as well as time for Q&A
‘Together we are stronger’ is more than a tag line. Valli is a placemaking and engagement specialist, webinar guru and digital engagement expert who knows how to mobilise a local support base and deliver outcomes that people trust.
With over a decade of experience inside Local Government leading placemaking and engagement teams, backed up by a decade within leading edge placemaking consulting firms – Valli knows how to facilitate social and economic outcomes in main streets and activity centres. Ex-CEO of CoDesign Studio Valli now leads her own placemaking enterprise Design Jam.
- Webinar and digital engagement practice
- Strategic placemaking frameworks, resources & governance structures for Government
- Mobilising stakeholders to build a local support base
- Locally-led placemaking & activation
Helpmann Academy is proud to introduce our Activate Professional Development Seminar Series.
The series aims to empower emerging visual and performing artists with practical knowledge to help build and sustain a successful creative career.
The Activate Seminar Series will present guest artists, specialists and panels covering a range of topics such as contract and intellectual property law, income and funding options, marketing and publicity, and more.